2192.0800 Cohline E10-resistant fuel line hose with 10 mm inner diameter
This is the top-of-the-line Cohline, E10-resistant, flexible fuel line / hose.
This fuel hose has an 9.5 mm inner diameter suitable for fuel unions of 10 mm outer diameter.
It has an outer diameter of 15.5 mm.
This fuel line is DIN 73379-2a compliant.
It is sold in lengths of 1 meter (3 Feet 3 3/8 inch).
When ordering multiple lengths, we will do our best to supply it as 1 piece.
Maximum, single, length: 15 meters.
Black rubber textile reinforced hose for conveying commercial fuels, including Super Grade and E10.
Also suitable for Diesel fuels with Bio–Diesel addition.
- Cover: Black smooth CR
- Reinforcement: High tensile synthetic textile plies
- Liner: Black smooth NBR
- -30°C to + 50°C (Petrol), 65°C (Diesel) / -22°F to + 122°C (Petrol), 149°C (Diesel)
- >3:1 (Burst pressure = more than 3 x working pressure)
- Regular working pressure: 6 Bars / 145 PSI
- Tested pressure: 20 Bars / 290 PSI
- Bursting pressure: 30 Bars / 435 PSI
Minimum bend radius in mm:
This fuel line uses 14 - 16 mm jubilee clips.
This is Cohline Article Number: 21392.0800