This is a brand new Weber 32/36 DFEV carburetor as often used on aircooled VW engines.
It is an authentic Weber, Made in Spain.
This is basically a Weber DFAV carburetor that has been equipped with an electric choke (cold start) device and thus became a Weber DFEV.
The standard specs of this carburetor are as follows:
- Primary throttle valve: 32 mm
- Secondary throttle valve: 36 mm
- Primary throttle choke: 26 mm
- Secondary choke: 27 mm
- Primary main jet: 137
- Secondary main jet: 140
- Primary emulsion tube: F6
- Secondary emulsion tube: F6
- Primary air corrector: 165
- Secondary air corrector: 160
- Primary idle jet: 60
- Secondary idle jet: 50
- Pump jet: 55
- Needle valve: 2.00
The stud spacing is 46 x 93 mm (heart-to-heart).
There is a fair range of jets available for these carburetor so you can tune it to your requirements.
Please click HERE for those Weber DFEV jets.
Do you have questions or queries, then please don't hesitate to contact us. We'll gladly try to help you.
Our Contact Page can be found HERE.
Weber Part Number: 22680.902
* Made, by Weber, in Spain *