Service Kit for the Keihin carburetors as used on the 1975, 1976, 1977 and 1978 Honda CB550F Super Sport motorcycles.
This service kit contains the following parts to service 1 carburettor:
- Float Bowl Gasket
- Top Cover Gasket
- Needle Valve Set
- Mixture Screw Set
- Needle D274 - replaces part of Keihin number 16012-390-004
- Needle Clip
- Needle Jet - replaces part of Keihin number 16012-390-004
- Main jet, size 98 - replaces Keihin number 99202-601-0980
- Idle jet, size 38 - replaces Keihin number 99124-076-0380
- Various Viton (rubber) o-rings and small material as depicted in the photograph
Although these carburetors were originally delivered on the above mentioned Honda CB550F SS, they are often transplanted onto other bikes and engines so the range that these service kits might fit is much broader.
Alternatively, your bike might have been equipped with different carburettors during its life so please verify that the parts shown will fit your bike.
- Needle: 2nd notch
- Float Level: 22 mm
- Mixture screw: fully in until gently seated, then 1½ turn out
This is a Carburetor City service kit of outstanding Japanese manufacture.