Gunson Timing Light With Advance Feature.
This timing light enables the synchronization of the ignition system with the piston movement.
This special versions allows you to pre-set the desire advance on the Timing Light after which it is simply a matter of adjusting the ignition in a such a way that the markers lign up at the TDC point.
It allows for a timing advance of up to 60 (crankshaft) degrees.
Reverse the process and it allows you to measure the existing advance by adjusting it on the timing light until the read-out on the crankshaft pulley is 0 degrees and then reading the dial on the timing light.
Ideal for engines where there are no elaborate or readable markings on crankshaft pulleys etc.
An inductive pick-up replaces the necessity to disconnect the spark plug wire to operate the timing light.
Timing readout: 0-60° BTDC
- Timing advance up to 60 crankshaft degrees
- Superior performance at all speeds through 8000 rpm
- Operates on all 12volt ignition systems
- Xenon bulb providing Brilliant Blue/White light
- 1,000,000 flash capacity
- Automotive reverse polarity and overload protection
- Inductive pick-up
- Double check light indicates incorrect hook-up and faulty flash
- Replaceable Xenon flash tube (Part No. 77009)
- Full instructions included
Click HERE to download the instruction manual in English.
When combined with our Diesel Injector Pulse Pick-up 7708, it also allows you to accurate measure RPM and time the injection pump on Diesel Engines.
For our complete offerings on Gunson Tools, please visit www.GunsonShop.com.
Gunson Article Number: 77008