Service Kit for Solex Pierburg 30/35 PDSI(T) carburetors as used on, amongst others, the:
- 1977-series Volkswagen Passat 1300
- 1975-series Volkswagen Passat 1500
- 1979-series Volkswagen Passat 1600
Although these carburetors were originally delivered on the above cars, they are often transplanted onto other cars and engines so the range of vehicles that these service kits might fit is much broader.
Alternatively, your car might no longer be equipped with the carburetor that it left the factory with.
So, please compare your old parts carefully with the ones in the picture as there are many different versions of this carburetor.
Contains all required parts to service 1 carburettor.
Consists, amongst others, of the following parts:
- Pump Diaphragm
- Choke Diaphragm
- Complete needle valve size 150
- Float chamber gasket
- Base gasket
- All required copper washers
- All required aluminum washers
- All other required gaskets
Please note that this carburetor was marketed as well as under the Solex brand as under the Pierburg brand.
This is a Carburetor City service kit of outstanding Italian manufacture.